- Intro Offers are for NEW & Local Residents.
- Auto Monthly enrollments require a 6 month minimum. Payments go through monthly from the date of your enrollment. Please EMAIL us if any questions on membership.
- Punch Card Policies: Many of our services offer a discount for buying a group of sessions or services (ie punch card, voucher for services). But that’s not a gift card. It’s a pre-paid card which does not count as a gift card and it will have an expiration date.
- All guests must check in at the front desk.
- All guest must have a valid TJF agreement form filled out & signed (see below)
- All parents and guardians are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children in the observation area. Only registered students are allowed in the gym area. Parents are required to wait in observation area and not in the gym till children are excused form class. Please don’t allow children to play on the equipment unsupervised. Equipment is for kids only – sorry, grown-ups!
- Classes will be added as needed. Classes/times are subject to change or be cancelled at any time. Adult accompaniment is required for classes with child age 6 months to 3 ½ years and during open gym.
- Tumble Tikes reserves the right to revoke a student’s class enrollment if it is determined that the child’s behavior is putting s/he at risk and/or the safety of the other class participants at risk.
- Food or drink is NOT allowed in gym area. (Water bottles only). No gum please.
- Absences: Refunds for missed classes due to illnesses, inclement weather or holidays are not available, but you may be able to make-up your class (limit 2) at a different time depending on availability in each quarter.
Q & A
Can I come and watch my child’s class?
Absolutely! We do request only 1 parent per child in the gym participating during the child/adult classes, but others are welcome to observe through the window in the lobby. For classes with children 3 1/2 and up, parents can observe through window or drop off and return at end of class.
What should I wear?
Clothing should be comfortable! Leotards, shorts, t-shirts, leggings and bare feet recommended. For everyone’s safety, no jewelry. Adults, no shoes in the kid’s gym, please!
School is closed – are you?
We don’t necessarily close with the school systems due to bad weather. We will update our TJF Facebook Page here at least an 1 hour before class if we are going to cancel. If you don’t see an update, text Kim at 653-2544 to double check!
Private Training Guidelines
1. Training sessions will be scheduled directly with the trainer.
2. Payment for training sessions must be made in advance. The amount of payment is dependent on the package selected.
3. If a client is unable to continue their training sessions due to medical reasons and have outstanding vouchers, a pro-rated refund will be issued upon receiving a letter from your physician. Sessions paid are non-transferable.
4. The trainer must be given 24 hours advanced notice if a cancelling a training session. One of two things can happen if a cancellation is made within the 24-hour window: 1) The trainer will attempt to reschedule the client on another day/time that week that mutually works for both parties 2) if the client is unable to make other available times offered by the trainer work, he/she will be charged for that session.
5. If a client is late for a session, the trainer reserves the right to charge the total amount for the session. It remains under the trainers discretion to add additional time or work what time remains. Either way, it serves as a FULL session.
6. A TJF questionnaire will be conducted periodically as a way to further assess the coach/client relationship and to make sure the client’s exercise wants/needs are being addressed to the best of the trainers ability – (Option 1 & 2).
7. There is NO refunds for individual training packages that have been purchase and partially used. Note the expiration date for each package.
8. Auto renewal rates for membership programs require a 30-day cancellation and a $25 fee if cancelled within the year of sign up.
9. There is a 10% discount for a second family member training or other services at Triple Jump Fitness.
Monthly Membership Policies
MEMBER OBLIGATIONS: (1) MEMBER agrees to abide by all STUDIO policies, follow the directions of the staff regarding safety and security issues, and to treat the staff and other MEMBERs with courtesy. (2) MEMBER agrees to pay monthly dues on time, including notifying the STUDIO promptly if banking or credit card information used for automatic payment changes, or to be charged a declined payment fee and/or a late fee per delinquent payment. (3) MEMBER agrees to pay all costs of collection incurred by the holder of this agreement if this account becomes more than 60 days past due. (4) MEMBER agrees to continue to fulfill the financial obligation of this agreement, except as allowed below.
SUMMARY OF MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
- MEMBER, by executing this Agreement, does hereby join the STUDIO and such membership entitles the MEMBER to use the facilities. The MEMBER is entitled to use the facility only and MEMBER shall be required to provide MEMBER’s own athletic equipment and clothes.
- MEMBER agrees to abide by all membership regulations of the STUDIO. MEMBER agrees to comply with stated and customary rules for participation and use of equipment. Unless cancelled as provided in this Agreement, MEMBER will be responsible for all payments due and owing under this Agreement, even if MEMBER does not use the STUDIO’s facilities and services. However, in the event of death or disability, liability for fees will terminate as of the date of death or disability. If the STUDIO becomes temporarily unavailable due to an event such as fire, flood, loss of lease, or the life, we will extend the MEMBER’s membership privileges for the period the facilities were unavailable.
- If MEMBER violates this Agreement and the terms contained therein or any of the rules and regulations for use of the facility, the STUDIO may suspend the MEMBER’s right to use the facility until such time as the MEMBER provides the STUDIO with reasonable assurance of future compliance. During the period of any such suspension, the MEMBER shall not be entitled to a credit for any prepayment of dues or other fees due or paid pursuant to this Membership Agreement. In the event MEMBER continues to violate the terms of this Agreement or the rules and regulations governing the facility, the MEMBER’s membership may be terminated by the STUDIO, and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
- MEMBER understands MEMBER may be photographed at the STUDIO. By execution of this Agreement, MEMBER agrees to allow MEMBER’s photo, video or lm likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the STUDIO, and their respective producers, sponsors, organizers and/or assigns, in their discretion. MEMBER acknowledges that by signing this Agreement, MEMBER gives up all claims of ownership, income, editorial content, and use of such media.
- The STUDIO retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Membership Guide or at the STUDIO from time to time and all MEMBERs shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. The most current copy of the Membership Guide can be found at the STUDIO or at the STUDIO’s website.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY: If you have a term membership (i.e. 12-month, etc.) you may freeze only due to a MEDICAL REASONING (Proper documentation is required.) Freezing time on your membership does not stop your membership payments. You are still liable for your original payment schedule. Time of any freeze will be credited to the end of your membership’s original term. Military Member: If at anytime during the term of your agreement, you are deployed or assigned to active duty, the STUDIO will allow you to freeze your membership for the time in which you are absent upon written request from you. You will need to provide proof of deployment or assignment detailing your absence and the applicable time period.
DEFAULT AND LATE PAYMENTS: Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in this agreement, the STUDIO will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and attorney fees. A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than ten days late. A SERVICE FEE ($10) WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY FOR ANY CHECK, DRAFT, CREDIT CARD, OR ORDER RETURNED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS OR ANY OTHER REASON. If the MEMBER is paying monthly dues by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), the STUDIO’s Designated Billing Company. reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the MEMBER including any and all late fees and service fees. Subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: If during the original term of this contract you relocate more than a 1 hour radius from this business, you may cancel this agreement by providing a 30 day written notice and proof of relocation in the form of a newly issued driver’s license or utility bill. A cancellation fee of $50 will be charge at time of cancellation. If you die or become permanently disabled you or your estate may cancel this contract by providing a written request and certifiable proof of death or disability. For permanent disability, your doctor must provide certification of the disability and state that you are unable to use the facilities. The business reserves the right to cancel or suspend your membership privileges for any time for any reason. If such cancellation or suspension is due to a violation of Studio policies, violations of terms or due to damages rendered by yourself or your guest, you are subject to full responsibility of the terms of this agreement along with a $50 fee and any charges for repairs to damages made. If you wish to cancel this agreement, you must deliver or mail a written notice to the business. This notice must state you no longer wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered to: Triple Jump Fitness 275B Marginal Way Portland Maine 04101. In order to process this cancellation please provide proof listed above.
GUEST PASS: Guest passes are available for members. Yearly members receive 5 guest passes and 6 month members receive 2. Only one guest pass can be used in a month’s time. Guest must sign waiver before beginning training.
Registration Agreement & Waiver of Liability Form
Please print TJF Agreement Form, fill out, sign & return to Triple Jump Fitness upon first class or training session.